Emergency Call - 24/7
Property restoration PRO Services
Our property restoration team is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to tackle any emergency and non-emergency restorative project. Your property is in great hands when you hire Property Restoration PRO.
Water damage restoration
What is our process in case of water damage:
- Our technicians will first remove the damaged structure which will be restored or discarded. Materials may include baseboards, insulation, furniture, upholstery, carpeting, carpet padding, fragile wood, drywall, and whatever else necessary.
- Next we will begin drying and thoroughly cleaning the areas affected by water. Specialized air movers and humidifiers are used to expedite this process.
- Our technicians will then handle mold damage in the restoration process. All mold affected surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and restored as quickly as possible to prevent it from spreading.
Mold Removal and remediation
Our mold remediation professionals begin by restoring the affected area to normal conditions and then shift their attention to mold odor removal. Our professional deodorization techniques will leave your home or business fully restored and help avoid recurrences. We understand your requirements. It’s our job. We can provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours. Our commitment to excellence includes you, which means that you can expect effective, ongoing communication and reporting from us.
We works with indoor environmental professionals (IEPs) and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations. Our professionals are trained and ready to mitigate mold losses and meet every challenge with professionalism, reliability, compassion, and respect.
Fire damage restoration
Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. Property Restoration PRO professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition.
When necessary, treatment may include smoke and odor removal, complete cleaning and sanitation, professional deodorization, and air vent and duct cleaning. Our treatment always includes respectful handling of property as if it were our own. We take extra care and the necessary steps to protect the structure and contents.
Carpet steam cleaning
Our professional carpet cleaning and care process, which applies to commercial and residential properties, consists of the following proven steps:
- A deep vacuuming using agitation and high-quality filters removes a substantial percentage of particulates.
- The application of a preconditioning solution separates and suspends the soil from the carpet fibers.
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
- Using powerful equipment, hot water extraction is used to remove the suspended soils.
- Grooming helps restore the carpet pile, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting.
- Thoroughly drying the carpeting and rugs before we go prevents damp carpet odors. Most carpets would take two to six hours to dry on their own.
In need of a house cleaning or a deep cleaning?
Property Restoration PRO cleaning maids team would take great care of your cleaning needs.
Our team is trained to tackle small jobs as well as bigger post construction or pre move in jobs.
When your home or business has experienced the unthinkable, you need a full-spectrum, start-to-finish disaster reconstruction and restoration service you can trust. Property Restoration PRO has you covered with expert and efficient debris removal and cleanup, water removal and drying, and home reconstruction services including the total reconstruction of your home or business after water or fire damage.
More info can be found here.